May 12, 2009

How to make a Puffy Heart - 2nd try



Puffy Heart is a difficult piece to demonstrate. I'm giving it a second try by using different colors of beads for each section of the heart. Hope the instruction is clearer this time. I accidentally deleted the instruction for the first section so I am re-using the video from the previous tutorial.


Material:
76 bicone beads(I'm using 6mm bicone plastic beads in this video. I used 4mm bicone swarovski crystal beads in the previous video)

100cm fishing line for the first 3 sections

50cm fishing line for the last section

A few beads to fill the heart if you want a puffier heart. Use 8-10mm round beads if you use 6mm bicone beads. 5-6mm round beads for 4mm bicone beads.



Section 1 (re-using video from previous tutorial)


Section 2


Section 3


Section 4

 
Privacy Policy